- What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. This includes your contact information submitted through contact forms, information submitted through online courses, or content posted on forums. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities and lead generation. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee or contractor access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Data Tracking Policy. Our service might employ an application that tracks user activity within our site, but no user activity is tracked outside the site.
- Third Party Tracking. Should our service employ software to track user activity within our site, it will be through a third-party customer relationship management program, the identity of which may change over time.